Terms & Policies
The following disclaimer concers all of Surf Perna clients:
Release of Liability, Waiver from of Legal Rights and Assumption of Risk
In consideration for the renting and/or purchasing of WINDSURF equipment and/or utilizing the facilities, ground, school, WINDSURF instructions, premises and equipment of WINDSURF CENTER PERNA.
I hereby acknowledge and agree that:
· The participation of WINDSURF can result in mishap and even injury and I hereby RELEASE AND DISCHARGE WINDSURF CENTER PERNA and their officers, directors, elected officials, agents, employees, instructors and owners of equipment and land used for WINDSURF activities (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Released Parties”), from any all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that I may hereafter have for injures, disability, death, or damages arising out my participation in WINDSURF activities, including, but not limited to, losses caused by the negligence of the released parties.
· I understand and acknowledge that WINDSURF activities have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction or expertise can totally eliminate. I EXPRESLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN WINDSURFING ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES and I further agree that I will not sue or make a claim against the RELEASED PARTIES for damage or other losses sustained as a result of my participation in WINDSURF activities. I also agree to indemnify and hold the released parties from claims, judgements, and costs, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of my participation in WINDSURF activities.
· I agree that I will operate the said windsurfing equipment in a reasonable and safe manner so as not to endanger the lives of persons or property of any individual.
· I’ve read and understand the above and acknowledge the same constitutes a release of liability and a waiver of my legal rights and also acknowledgment of the assumption by me of all risks arising out of my engaging in windsurf activities.
· I further represent that this release of liability, waiver of legal rights and assumption of risk shell continue in full force and effect for so long as I engage in windsurfing activities which are in any way connected to or with the Release Parties.
· I further represent that I’m at least 18 years of age or that as the parent or legal guardian I waive and release any and all legal rights that may accrue to me or to my minor child as the result of any injury that my son or daughter (minor) may suffer while engaging in windsurfing activities.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Our policy refers to the personal data that we collect and process, the reasons for data processing, the time of data storage, the security measures we undertake to protect the personal data from misuse, as well as the actions you should take in case you have any questions or requests regarding your personal data.
2 PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
During your visit to our web page or during the rental and/or windsurfing lesson at our surf center, we will collect data that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly. The personal data we collect can include:
- Identifying data (name and surname)
- Contact data (phone number, e-mail address)
- Data referring to your place of stay while using our services (ex. hotel name)
- Data needed for payment and equipment insurance (your identifying data, address details, credit card details)
- IP address and online behavior data
3 THE PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The main purpose of personal data collection is provision of services (equipment rent, windsurfing lessons) and our legal obligations. Personal data is collected for following purposes:
- Equipment or windsurfing lesson booking
- Communication with clients in order to respond to their inquiries about our services (via our web page, e-mail or phone)
- Fulfillment of contracted services
- Collecting payments for our services
- Internal statistical data analysis and informing our clients about our services, based on our legitimate interest to improve quality of our services and increase sales
- Fulfill our legal obligations towards law in force: Labor law and Accounting law.
4 STORING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be stored in a way that can identify you no longer than the period required for the data processing purpose. Upon expiry of that period, which is for certain purposes regulated by local laws obliging us to store the data for a longer period, the data will be deleted or made inaccessible for further processing.
5 TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In case of certain data processing, the personal data you have provided us can be transferred or made available to third parties. Your data will never be sold, rented or transferred to ownership to unauthorized third parties. Data transfer or data access is provided for following reasons:
- When we are granted approval from you to do so
- When companies or service providers we use for data processing access the data in a way that is regulated by contract (ex. charging credit cards for our services, technical support for certain software, archiving and reporting)
- To fulfill our contractual or legal obligations.
In case data transfer is required, due to one of the aforementioned reasons, we strive to limit the transferred data to a minimum. Third parties that are granted access to your data are obliged to protect your data in accordance with current data protection laws and regulations.
6 NEWSLETTERS ABOUT OUR SERVICES
If you have already been our client, we wish for you to return. For that purpose, as well as to keep you informed about our services, it is in our legitimate interest to occasionally contact you via your e-mail address that you provided us at our surf center (while renting equipment or taking a windsurf lesson). The information you will receive will refer solely to the services we offer, and for which we assume you still have interest in, as our former client. In case we have made a mistake and you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you can object at any time to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will stop sending you our newsletters.
7 PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
Surf center Perna recognizes the importance of information security, and therefore we constantly evaluate and upgrade our technical, physical and organizational security measures and procedures. Your data is accessible only to authorized employees in accordance with the requirements of business processes that require certain data analysis and processing. In particular cases data is accessible to third parties that are obliged to protect your data in accordance with current data protection laws and regulations. All our employees are educated to handle personal data in accordance with legal regulations.
8 THE RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can, at any moment, require information about your personal data that we process, the purpose of data processing, the data recipients, as well as the entities that we transfer your data to. Apart from that, you have the right to upgrade, correct, limit or delete your data in accordance with legal regulations.
We will gladly fulfill your demand for data deletion in following cases:
- If your personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for;
- If you withdraw your consent which data processing is based on
- If you file a complaint to data processing and there are no stronger legitimate reasons for data processing, or you file a complaint in which the data is being processed for the purposes of direct marketing
The demand for data access you can file:
- In person, at our center
- Via e-mail to address email@example.com
- Printed to address Karlovačka cesta 15, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
We are not able to grant access to personal data via phone call. Also, we will not be able to grant access to personal data without validating the authenticity of identity.
For all inquiries about personal data protection, please contact us:
SurfPerna d.o.o., Karlovačka cesta 15, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia, firstname.lastname@example.org.